Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thank You Donors & Fellow Foofighters!

Well I did it - the 2.5 km Spring Sprint for brain tumor research.  I wanted Doug to bring the wheelbarrow to push me in case I didn't have the energy to finish!  He declined.  We had about 11 people join us - and we had a great time!  We also raised $6,050.00 - when we entered we had hoped to make around 3 grand!  Thank you all so very much for supporting what I think is an excellent cause! 

This week I was a little tired from the walk - doing next to nothing for 6 months will do that to you.  I did manage to get in some of my plants.  What I could get done in 1 hour now takes a day!  But I am so happy and grateful to be alive and able to do it!

So once again thanks for following along on our journey,and especially thanks for the prayers and all the support!

Love,

Karen and gang