Monday, January 14, 2013

The newest, bestest room yet!!

Hi everyone!!  Sorry we kinda disappeared again!

Mom was moved to a new room on Thursday, a room at Riverview.  She still enjoys visitors, but just not at her naptime (1-3ish)  The new room is great, i think it should be called a health-hotel.  It's got an electric, yes I said electric, recliner, a TV(yay!!!) and even a fridge! (great for stashing snacks in!)  It's much nicer than HSC and the food is way better than HSC. 

Thank you so much for all the flowers, visits, overnights and meals.  And thank you especially for the love and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't hear from me for a few days because I'm off to winter camp with my school on Wednesday!(Lets hope for some warmer weather!) 

Love
Jen and the gang

PS To anyone that read the last post: you do not know I hurt my chin! (Thanks a lot Dad!!!!)