Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Just like the Queen, I too have nice hats!  (thanks to all my hat suppliers!)  The good news is that I now have stubble!  (on my head!) 

There was an opening at CancerCare for tomorrow, so I now will spend the day getting 2 units of Packed cells.  I am looking forward to the boost in my energy level already!  I have been feeling really tired over the past 2 days.  Our bodies are amazing machines - for you none medical people - my hemoglobuin is 75 - or almost 1/2 of normal. 

I did make it to my son's French Play today - they did a fantastic job! 

I don't think that I have thanked all those wonderful blood donors for a while - so for those of you who give - Thank You once again!

Hope you have a great weekend.  Stay safe and thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that are coming our way!

If anybody missed the Royal Wedding - I PVR'd it!  Anytime you want to see it - come on over!  I keep watching the coverage on different channels!  The life of the unemployed!

Take care,

Karen